Saturday, July 09, 2005

Quotes of the Day

On The Importance of Knowing the Proper Plural Form of Penis (which is penes)
"Yeah, like if you're in a gang bang with English teachers."
-Doni

All I Do Is Set Trends
"Thanks to you, I get to see male genitalia."
-Shmendy

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Miryam said...

dina took it upon herself to make sure more people see more male "organisms" (i love you, chaya) than they normally would.

Sunday, July 10, 2005 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Now, now, we all know that the truth is that I'm a serious trendsetter and that once the trend's out of my hands, it's up the my follower's discretion. So I DO NOT take responsibility for situations like the above mentioned one. Sorry Shmends.

Monday, July 11, 2005 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares