Tuesday, May 10, 2005

At the Car Wash

I hate car washs. When I was younger, I thought they were soooooooo cool, but now they freak me out. I'm not saying that I just don't like them. I don't mean that when I think "carwash" my next thought is "eh." I mean I really, really hate them.
My car was so covered in green pollen smut that I could hardly see out of my back window today. That meant, of course, that I had no choice. I had to go for a much dreaded car wash.
I pulled up to the car wash place and, as usual, I didn't know when to put my car into neutral. But then, I'm just a very unskilled car-being-car-washed-driver. Suddenly these things started hitting my car in the face. Then they hit my car from the sides. I really don't know what I saw in car washs when I was younger, because now all they do is make my heart pound mad fast in an attempt to get out of my chest and, by extension, the car wash.
It took about five minutes of driving AFTER the car wash for my legs to stop shaking. Oy.

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have a brilliant idea!!
instead of spending daddy and mommy's money on a car wash, how bout washing ure car. by the way it may help with the shaking leg syndrome. eating meat may give u some control of your leg as well - lol ;)

-flashed

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:05:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Darling Moishele, you are CLEARLY too young to have a license. A car wash is exactly $3.99 with a one or two dollar tip.
And will you stop calling yourself "flashed????" :)

Tuesday, May 10, 2005 10:46:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares