Wednesday, May 04, 2005

The Cheese Stands Alone

Gourney cheese is amazing.

More to follow...

3 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

In my defense:
I was not singing off key!!!

And besides, you left out why I felt the compulsion to sing "The Farmer in the Dell". As it happens, after we'd all been enjoying this amazingly delicious Gourney cheese I had purchased along with my lunch, we had dispersed ourselves around the room. I happened to look back at the couch and there, sitting all by its lonesome, was the cheese.
That's right, love is not all that can inspire a musical number.

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

And just a quick added defense, too--you always say funny things and I say, "well, comment that then" and you say, "but I just told you" because you are of the group of people who don't realize that oftentimes comments inspire other comments and why should I be the only one to hear your genius? And Tova agrees!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005 10:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's true, i agreed. think of it this way, if you read what dina wrote, and had a profound thought about it, why wait until you see dina, but instead post it then. it makes dina feel special, and that you've taken the time and effort to read any crazy story she has written (even though we all know you just skimmed through it, just in case dina goes, "so what did you think about my gym story?" you can be like, um, yeah, i read it.

look dina, i commented all on my own. ;-)

Friday, May 06, 2005 1:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares