Thursday, May 19, 2005

Freckles, The Enemy

Something horrible is happening. I just looked in the mirror before washing my face and noticed my first few fiendish freckles of the summer. I don't understand how this could have happened, though. I slather my face in spf 45 every morning. I wear my wide-brimmed straw hat when I sit out for an extended period of time. And I was stuck inside for the most part of today, anyway!
About three or four people asked me if I was feeling well today. I was feeling fine, but now I know why I looooked sickly. It's my freckles; they're here and they're unstoppable. The time of year I look my worst is when I have freckles and my face is yet to be tanned. They come out first and full-force and now, they're here.
I'm going to cry myself to sleep.

1 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought you were sick because of your voice, and because you sounded stuffed up. i think it was allergies. your eyes looked a little red too. ub tyou might have gone to the park with dima for all i know.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 12:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares