Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Quote of the Day

Why I Love Straightforwardly Cool Kids
"You're very pretty."
-a few 7th grade girls

(sorry, did you think I wasn't gonna quote that?)

6 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't even remember the last time seventh grade girls told me I was pretty. But it must have happened at some point.

Michael

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 11:53:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Michael, I never see you online. It's like you've disappeared. But I want to give you my number so that when you're in N'york we can show you around!!!

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was revisiting Highway 61. Which is a poetic way of saying "on the way back from New Orleans."

(dude...a girl wants to give me her number...hehe...sweeeet)

Michael

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:47:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahaha! Nice.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

w/ ginormous jugs, might i add ;-)

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 12:11:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Merv (Rands, I'm assuming?) and Nukes, we're all gonna hang out. I think we should have a Punks Picnic in Central Park on either the Friday or Sunday that Michael's here.

You guys in?

Wednesday, May 18, 2005 2:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares