Wednesday, May 11, 2005

My Day: A Diary of Pictures

I wanted to go to Central Park today to do some school work.

I ended up going along with Tova, Dima, this girl Jessica, and this other girl and guy I didn't know.

For some reason, my laptop decided that it didn't want to work. So I took pictures. Of grass...while they were smoking a different kind of grass. (They excludes me and Tova.)

Here's Tova the model showing off Jessica's really cool pink flask.

Then I went back to school and had sing-along with Itamar while sitting in a very unflattering position. :)

Later on, Mir, Doni, Nukes, and Moishele came to hang out in the Hillel room.

I very badly needed a coffee, so I offered anyone in the Hillel room to buy me one. Moishele lost "Rock, Paper, Scissors--Shoot!" so...he had to buy me one! Here's a picture of us right before Moishele's first date ever! (Note the totally frum FLOWERS in between us!)

Annnnnnnd, last but not least....THE BIRTHDAY BOY! Here's Randalls, the now 22 year-old, opening the gift Mir and I bought him!

Happy Birthday, sweetums!

8 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

And it's knee-length!!!

But as Miryam just said, "we're the breastest bestest!"

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude. These "O-girl" people are hot--er, uh, I mean Central Park looks positively bucolic in the spring. Yeah. That's it.

Michael

Wednesday, May 11, 2005 10:22:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Seriously, Michael, you'll have to give me a call when you're in NY so we O-girls & co. can show you around!

Thursday, May 12, 2005 12:11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I will be in New York from the 27th to the 29th...hmmm...I may just have to take you up on that.

Michael

Thursday, May 12, 2005 12:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL my skirts are knee length.

i actually wore skirts all week this week. i promised miryam i would wear a skirt on monday. i wasn't in school on tuesday(i always wear skirts when i'm not in school), so i wore a skirt, then wednesday i went on a date, so i had to wear one. so i figured i would just finish off the week, and wear one today also.

Thursday, May 12, 2005 9:33:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Oooh la la, you didn't tell us you had a date...

Friday, May 13, 2005 10:09:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i thought i told you and mir. it was a double date, and we went to the producers, but it was yom ha'azmaot, so it wasn't OTD. the show was awsome, but the guy kept touching my leg, and i was like, um, my leg, your hands, nooo. then he asked my friend if i was shomer. if you think i'm shomer why are you touching me?! but he was a nice guy, just not really for me.

Monday, May 16, 2005 12:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

at least he didn't run his hand up your thigh and then say, "sorry, I was reaching for the gear( in the car)." yeah, Im sure that's just what you were reaching for.

Tuesday, May 17, 2005 12:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares