Monday, March 21, 2005

I'm Dead Meat

This may very well be my last day alive.

I have a new addiction: I like to click on the little rainbowy square on my CampusJ page and then look at the "By Referrals" thing. If that's not descriptive enough: I like to see what brought people to my page. It's a little spyingish, but I think it's fun. So I added a little rainbowy square to Punks and this blog. Just for fun, y'know, just for fun. And I added them today.
Well, this checking thing is an addiction of mine, so I can't help but check. I checked Punks today and found that someone was referred to my post about my experience with Dean Escoci and all the rest of the stupid administration at the terribly horrible school I go to. Then I clicked on the referral and bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep (that's me realizing that I am so going to regret saying that I know who it was and how I know because apparently everything I put on the internet comes back to haunt me).

I am so dead.

UPDATE: I wrote something halfway mean and halfway apologetic for Punks.

1 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I found both of your blogs from Jewlicious and I think they're pretty neat.

As far as your post being discovered by your school goes, it amazed me as well to discover that a little ol' blog is not a vacuum. People find it, and they read it. I thought pretty much only my family and friends read mine, then I discovered that AIPAC was upset at me because I didn't like an AIPAC student convention I went to, that my rabbi reads it and sends the link to his friends, and now I have a bunch of random Lubavitchers upset with me because I wrote that 770 creeped me out.

And hey, remember there's not much your school can do to you. It's a free country, and you're allowed to state your opinions. It's both a moral and legal right.

Michael

Tuesday, March 22, 2005 12:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares