Saturday, March 19, 2005

Deep Thoughts

Forget a "Quote of the Day!" Today I bring you...

Deep Thoughts by Miryam E.

"If I was blind, I wouldn't be able to see."

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

TOTALLY taken out of context. Diiiiina said something about my being blind and not able to read, and I responded "If you're blind, you can't read," as in, "Dina, you're just saying the same thing." So she now turns it around and makes me look stupid. That isn't nice. I don't tell people about Dina's deep thoughts, like her favorite: "Could you imagine being a tree? You just sit in the same place all day." Wow, Dina. That's deep.

Sunday, March 20, 2005 1:13:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

:)

I can't believe you said the tree one! That's my best...works to impress people all the time!

Sunday, March 20, 2005 1:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares