Sunday, March 27, 2005

Why, Why Must I Be So Unnormal?

Okay, I'll admit that this midterm thing is really ruining my life. Really--if I didn't have something to do I wouldn't be doing what I am right now! Procrastinating, that is. So, after reading something about JDate on Jewlicious, I started to think, "hmmm, maybe reactivating the profile I made on JDate last year's not such a bad idea...after all, it's not like I'm doing anything productive with my time, anyway."
I joined JDate in the first place because last year at my internship, Melissa, a Catholic girl, complained to me and Marshall (another Jew in our office) that she is jealous that all the guys on JDate are hot, smart, and have good jobs. So, we joined me for her.
Anyway, I go on tonight and reactivate my profile and within FIVE FRIGGIN SECONDS of doing that I get two messages...

guy no. 2: i am jeff
me: good to know
guy no. 2: ha
guy no. 2: whats urs
me: I am brownsvillegirl
guy no. 2: nice to meet u =)
...
guy no. 2: what part of town do u live in
me: why, do you want to come over?
guy no. 2: just making chit chat
me: ah...so that's what they're calling it
guy no. 2: yes

aaaaaaahahahhahahahahahahahaha I think I have successfully scared him away. I hope at least. And here I was thinking the "I want to have a bajillion kids" in my profile would do the trick for me...

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares