Friday, April 15, 2005

Can I Be Their Groupie?

Meet Josh Walker.

Of all the groups who performed Wednesday night, I thought they were the best. And no, it's not just because Josh Walker has a head full of adorable hair. And it isn't either because they're like, mad hot. It's because they were really good, really fun, and really enjoyable...okay, and really hot.

This picture's a little discolored (they were too dark to see, so I messed around with the color), but nice nonetheless.

Well, if Gregg Allman won't let me be his groupie, I can look elsewhere because these guys really do have talent! Wait, no, I didn't mean Gregg doesn't. Gregg Allman has mad talent. Like, insane talent. I just meant that these guys have talent, too.

1 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yuo don't happen to have picutres of RAKAN. if you do, can i have them to post? or can you post them so i can "borrow" them?

Sunday, April 17, 2005 1:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares