Monday, April 18, 2005

I Love Michael

I owe my life to Michael of Kosher Eucharist. Well, not my life, but he is so amazing y'all better listen to my radio all the time!

I thought his radio on his blog was really cool. So I wanted one. I downloaded the works and for some reason (as it turns out, they weren't mp3's), my files wouldn't convert when I told them too. He offered to help (obviously not fully understanding my incompetence with this). I converted the files to mp3's. They still wouldn't convert. I sent them to Michael. He converted them. He sent them back to me. I put them in my folder and put the html in my blogger thing. Did it work? See post below.

I didn't want to tell Michael that it still wouldn't work because he already helped so much, I thought that maybe if I wouldn't tell him it would really just be working. Well, he knew it wasn't working when he checked and...it wasn't working. I got an IM, "So I see you still need some help." And what do you know? He helps me!

He spent over two hours and ended up giving me space because I'm a moron and I love him.

And--he even sent me Albert King and Stevie Ray Vaughn doing Stormy Monday. Hello? Can love for someone BE any more deserved? Wow! Everyone should love Michael because he's the best and I am so sending him a box of homemade cookies after Pesach's over.

Here's what you're listening to:
1. Bela Fleck - cover of Tangled Up in Blue
2. BB King - cover of Stormy Monday
3. The Band - King Harvest (Will Surely Come)
4. Stevie Ray Vaughn - Tin Pan Alley (AKA Roughest Place in Town)
5. Dylan - Brownsville Girl
6. Joe Bonamassa- Faux Mantini
7. BB King - The Thrill is Gone
8. Counting Crows - Anna Begins

5 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i found you through mike's blog.

...my sister went out with derek trucks. can we be friends?

Monday, April 18, 2005 3:25:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Apparently, the way to a girl's a heart is through her radio.blog.

Michael

Monday, April 18, 2005 7:25:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Oh, but that's only the MAIN way. Giving a girl attention, chocolate, poetry, serenading her under her window...none of that is obsolete.

Monday, April 18, 2005 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

And honeydew, I'm sorry, but I hear that she dumped him for someone from Evanescence. I truly hope that's a joke. Please, please tell me that's a joke!

Monday, April 18, 2005 11:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not much of a singer, I'll admit, but attention and chocolate I can do.

Michael

Monday, April 18, 2005 11:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares