Thursday, May 19, 2005

No More Pencils, No More Books...

Sample letter to send Professor Hotness out of hakarat hatov:

Dear Professor,

After sitting through your class all semester, I'd like to say thanks. Not only did I enjoy the class discussions we had, but through the comments you made and workshops on my papers, my writing has improved immensely. I want to have sex with you because all my Jewish friends make me use a sheet. Thank you!

With much love,
Dina

9 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and for ure own sake professor use a sheet!! take it from someone who knows, if u see that ull never wanna go near anything with boobs again

-flashed

Thursday, May 19, 2005 9:41:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Doll, we ALL know that the closest you've ever been to a vagina was over about 30 feet of rocky mountain/waterfall.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 10:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That really gives new meaning to hakarat hatov.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 10:14:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dina we all know ure just embarassed of the sorry state of ure "face of god"

-flashed

Thursday, May 19, 2005 10:28:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Oy, someone sounds bitter that he's never gotten any.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 10:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

While I personally am not qualified to comment on Mr. Flashed's sexual history, and while I probably shouldn't get into it, I would like to say in his defense that, having been much closer to a vagina than over 30 feet of rocky mountain/waterfall, a fragrant, heavily creased pink orifice that oozes does not, shall we say, rank among the most beauteous things on our fair Earth.

However, to be strictly even-handed, the penis is no Renaissance masterpiece either.

Let us all agree on one thing: people wear clothes over their torsos for a reason. A good reason.

Michael

Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:12:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

And here I always thought we wore clothing to protect our orifices from germs and things. But then, I kinda think both vaginas and penises are not that bad looking.

Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I mean, duh, there are worse-looking things, such as Tipper Gore, but I wouldn't mount a vagina on the wall above the coffee table, you know?

Michael

Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:51:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Oh, people do.

:)

Friday, May 20, 2005 12:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares