Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Quotes of the Day

Well, Some People Just Can't Raise Ladies
"I would trade you my girls for your boys. Trust me, they would never know the difference and when they're little they all look alike so our husbands wouldn't know either."
-Tova

Some People will Brag About the Strangest Things...
"So I was being ditzy and I'm like, "I'm into this new thing...it's called ironing'."
-Sara

7 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Tova. Boys are much more fun as kids. But you have to remember that they grow up and become obnoxious teenage boys. Also, shopping for little girls is way more fun.

And Sara, I'm not even going to ask.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 11:54:00 AM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

im into this new thing...its called saying im into this new thing all the time

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 1:43:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

miryam, theres way more to life than shopping for clothes - or so they say.

-flashed

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 11:33:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, there's shopping for shoes too.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like ironing. I find it soothing. But don't think that will make me a good wife or mother. I don't cook, and if you're hungrey, you look in the fridge, I'm sure you'll find something... and I don't carry around tissues or extra food in my bag, like all good jewish mothers.
I'm just a neat freak. Okay, fine... I'm just a freak... but I'm neat and clean!

Thursday, June 09, 2005 9:51:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

As my friend Sara suggested when I told her I love ironing because it's so calming(!!!), we should start an I Love Ironing Club.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 11:22:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know if I should be allowed to join. Perhaps Moishe should join instead of me. Last night he told me I was more of a guy then him... which can only mean, he's more of a girl then I am.

Friday, June 10, 2005 9:55:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares