Friday, June 03, 2005

You Have Died of Dysentery

Holy Shenanigans!

Does anyone else remember what this is from?

Whew--does that bring back memories!

6 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to play that game with my friends in computer class when we were in the 5th or 6th grade. Now I can only type with one hand but I know the name of lots of old diseases.

Friday, June 03, 2005 9:40:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

GASP!

"Your line???" Oh, is it?

I believe that you STOLE that line from me. Admit it DB--I can be a trendsetter, too! (As a matter of fact, when I started saying it again, Miryam commented that I'm bringing it back from the days when I'd say this in high school!)

Friday, June 03, 2005 10:52:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Randal, nice try, but "holy Shenanigans" is a line Deens and I used in high school.In fact, the website I was designing in 12th grade was titled "The Weasely Twins' Wicked Shenanigans." So there!

Friday, June 03, 2005 11:46:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Anonymous--I don't know who you are, but you're really funny. Comment anytime!

And Randy--are you saying I'm responsible for turning our Hillel innocents into Hillel drunkards because I haven't had any alcohol since...well, actually, never mind that. :)

Friday, June 03, 2005 12:33:00 PM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

brownsville girl can u check my butt for dysentery??? pretty please...its all gooy and stuff...mmmmmmmmmm oregan trail....mmmmm dead people...mmmm dysentery on dead people...mmmmm dead dysentery on live people...somtimes i wish i was your dysentery

Friday, June 03, 2005 4:06:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

STEVE!!! GROSS!!!

Friday, June 03, 2005 4:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares