Sunday, October 16, 2005

Lowell Has Got to Stop

This is an online petition to protest Randy's use of the expression "lowell" in online conversations to express extreme amusement. All who will not tolerate his blatant misuse of online privileges (talking to me and others) please sign below.

The general public and I thank you.

7 original thoughts out there

Blogger Lost in Service said...

end that shit

Sunday, October 16, 2005 2:13:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

F the world

Sunday, October 16, 2005 2:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

does this mean he also can't say words like "shananigans?"

Sunday, October 16, 2005 2:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have never heard him say that word, but I can say with confidence that I hope I never shall. --Julie

Sunday, October 16, 2005 2:38:00 AM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

i think rand should spread his sead and have many little randis running around only saying the word lowell. and at the same time beeting themselves over the head...I have high expectations for randis offspring.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 3:35:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Clearly, Nukes.

:)

Anyway, it's spelled "shenanigans."

Also, he can say whatever he wants. This petition is not meant to ask him to squander his originality. It's asking him to not go so far past the line he's already crossed a million years ago to the point where he's too lost.
Thanks for all your support, so far.

Sunday, October 16, 2005 12:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The next time one of Randy's links clicks on me instead of me clicking on them, there's hell to pay!!!

ouch


Oh ya...
[13:34] Randy: lowell
[13:34] Me: hahaha wtf?
[13:34] Randy: "lowell" is my new "lol"

Sunday, October 16, 2005 1:43:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares