Sunday, October 09, 2005

Who Knew the Unabomber Was Also an Anarchist?

First I took a politics quiz answering questions purely ideologically and not practically. Apparently, I'm closer to Theodore Kaczynski than MLK, Jr. or Ronald Regan. (Don't misread the colors. Blue doesn't mean Democrat, it's just the color they used here.) This made me understandably nervous, so I retook the quiz being practical.
And now I know that when Adam Sandler runs against Hilary in '08, I should vote for him. Oooooh yippee!

4 original thoughts out there

Blogger Mesiach said...

i took the test i got gorbachev

Sunday, October 09, 2005 12:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not surprisingly, i'm a centrist.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger The Zombieslayer said...

How accurate are those quizzes anyways? I think most folks' political beliefs aren't that easy to categorize. Plus those questions are just plain silly half the time.

I am troubled by the eroding distinction between entertainment and marketing

What does that supposed to mean? Does that really determine my political beliefs?

Plus, they need a Who Cares between the Agree and Disagree.

Sunday, October 09, 2005 7:53:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Nukes, they gave you two circles??

Monday, October 10, 2005 8:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares