Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Blah Blah and Blah

I just read this article in the New York Times and don't think I've laughed harder ever in my whole life! Well, maybe once or twice, but this is so funny!
To sum it up, a couple of students, after hiring help to clean their dorms during their Freshman year, started a business called DormAid (originally DorMaid!) from which a student can hire someone to clean their dorm for at least $17.99 a roommate. But theeeeeeeen a bunch of students got fired up that this business will only emphasize the class differences between students at Harvard. Ha! That's a good one.
Still, Mr. Novy, a visiting student from Germany, said he could understand the class warfare argument.
"I definitely wouldn't tell my parents about it," Mr. Novy said. "They were students in the 60's, and they wouldn't have ordered such a service for political reasons. They would have probably done a sit-in in front of the apartments."

In other news, my cousin tried picking my nose once.

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares