Thursday, April 21, 2005

Bye Bye Bacardi. Bye Bye Chametz.

This girl Emma sits next to me for my Wednesday night class and my Thursday afternoon class. Today she said, "and someone smelled like beer in class yesterday...I think it was that vegan girl." I was like, "Are you sure it was beer? I think it might have been rum. And I could be wrong...but I think it was in my soda."
Just trying to rid the chametz, is all...

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when i think of us the word "lush" comes to mind.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 11:37:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

:)
You shoulda heard the them around the seder talking about me and my sister. Only, this is the only time a year she gets drunk. It's funny.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005 5:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares