Thursday, April 21, 2005

Sigh...

Can I say that I love my professor? I love my professor. Not like "in love with professor" but just that I think he's really cool. Why, you ask? I write a stupid essay titled, "A History of Fish and Me." I send him an e-mail that I felt it lacked substance. Excerpts from his response are as follow:
I like the essay - there's a lot of humor, warmth and quirkiness to it.
Quirkiness--he thinks I'm quirky!
...maybe more of that would highlight the uniqueness of your habit, making it an even more personal essay, exposing your own quirks in contrast to the people you know that poke fun of you for it.
What was that? I'm unique, too, you think?
Let me know if you have any more questions.
And then he signed it with his first name. That's unprecedented.
Professor, you're so cool.

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares