Thursday, May 19, 2005

Quotes of the Day

On Being a "Blogging Slut"
"Now that I'm addicted to blogging it's just a matter of time till I spend all day in Starbucks drinking my "grande latte" and organizing hippy fag protests! Dina, I hope you're proud of yourself!"
-Doni


Upon Discovering that He Indeed Has the $30 Needed to Purchase a Virgin
"I don't know what I'd do with her, but it wouldn't be the first impulse purchase I've made."
-Michael

9 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

doni for president!

-flashed

Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:16:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The problem with buying virgins is that they tend not to be an appreciating investment. It's not like virginity gets more valuable with age like wine or bonds, and furthermore, as soon as their main asset, i.e. their pure status, is compromised, all you have is a mouth to feed.

But there has to be some good reason to spend my $30 on a virgin. Although my room is currently clean and I'm already a perfectly good cook, so I can't think of why I would have to.

Michael

Thursday, May 19, 2005 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Ah, see, you're putting the value in the wrong place. The value of a virgin doesn't lie in her virginity (oh, how gross that sounds). It is that she hasn't ever slept with anyone else. So as time goes by and your hot man chest turns into not so hot man boobs and your beautiful head of hair turns into a not quite as beautiful head not of hair, she will not be comparing you to the guys she had sex with when she was sixteen (and who remain as hot as the 16 or 17 year-olds they were in her memory). But who needs that when there's true love? :)

Friday, May 20, 2005 12:17:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are of course making the common mistake of assuming that the sex people have they were sixteen was any good and something that they would want to remember. But other than that, I can see your point.

Michael

Friday, May 20, 2005 12:31:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahahahahahahahaa!
Well, I really meant compared to the memories not the actual guys. Memories are usually hotter than what actually went down.

Friday, May 20, 2005 1:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think we have a shidduch here

-flashed

Friday, May 20, 2005 12:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, Moishe. They're meeting on the 27th and getting married on the 29th.

Friday, May 20, 2005 5:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, we are? I wish someone had told me, 'cause now I've got a lot of 'splainin' to do. My mom is totally gonna kill me.

Michael

Saturday, May 21, 2005 10:42:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Don't worry Michael, I'm just the kinda girl your mom would love for you to bring home. :)

Sunday, May 22, 2005 12:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares