Thursday, June 09, 2005

Babies, Babies, I Want My Own...

Last night Doni and I had an argument over who can have a baby. Or maybe it was who will have a baby. No wait, I'm pretty sure it was whoever can find more words that rhyme with "baby" would be the one who won and got to have a baby. Anyway, Doni and I had a fight over who wants to have a baby more, who will have twins first, and who can rhyme more words with "baby."

Forget all that, if you want to read the most hilarious article about babies and wanting them and not having them, go to bangitout. I would copy and paste some funny parts--but how can I choose when the whole thing is great?

And for the record, I've been wanting to have a baby since I was like seven. Once again, I am waaaaaaay before my time! Actually, now that I think about it, I'm not sure I've ever been before my time before, but I am sure that I'll think of something for that soon.

14 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

baby, maybe, davy, labie, maybe, gaby, rabies, cabey, haby, nabi, raby, sabey, slaby, smaby, taibi, achebe, and my personal favorite crybaby (which is what you are dina b/c we both know I win, again)again, doni posted this. (can someone please remind me of my password I forgot it)

Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the followin is an excerpt from a speech dina gave early this year in the hillel "Babies are for people that can't afford birth control"

Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:54:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea I agree Doni would make a way cool dad, what with all that beer and what not.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Besides Dina can't have a baby she has cooties duh!

Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your wondering why I am writing so much it's because I keep thinking of things to say after I publish them. I should probabyl keep some sort of posting journal so that way I can publish all my stupidity in one nice and neat package.
but anyway Doni by far wone that baby contests.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 1:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

are all 5 of those donis comments, just the last ones in 3rd person? miryam is confused.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:28:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I think they're all Doni. And I never said that babies are for people who can't afford birth control! Are you crazy??? I'd never! I'm the one who fights with Steve whenever he says that the government should regulate that no one can have more than two kids. What the he''??? And if you're wondering what "he''" means, it's hell with apostrophes in place of the missing l's because I'm trying to cut back on my usage of the word "hell" so that when I have babies their first words aren't "hell" like Nukes who said his first word was "asshole." Yes, that was all me. And Doni, you have a blog of your own. It's called The Punks of Zion and we figured out your password last night. There. And even if you forget your username, you can sign in with just Doni like Miryam writes her name. Now I will stop ranting because we all know I'm gonna be the best mom ever!

Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey dina, how 'bout we go out to my van so i can plant the necessary seed in order to grow them bundles of joy. and if the van's a rockin', miryam & doni are welcome to come knockin' ;-)

Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:32:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Come out 32Dina don't let me wait
You orthodox girls start much too late...

Thursday, June 09, 2005 4:40:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dina says "I love babies. they taste great!"

Thursday, June 09, 2005 9:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well... they are crunchy and taste good with ketchup. But, I don't really like ketchip, so I use musturd.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG!!! This is getting out of hand. Seriously, I'm not sure if i should scream or cry.
Merv, come out and tell us who you are. Is it Randy? Moish? Dima? I'm so confused and disturbed at the same time. And Tova, you're never coming near my children. Ever.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Merv the Perv is an SNL character. You know how I know? Randalls Island told me. You know why? Because it's him!
And I never said that either! You have to stop making things up and attributing them to me all you anonymouses!

Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would not eat children! Because I'm a vegetarian. You should worry more about people like Randy eating little children.

Besides, I teach at a hebrew school, and take them on shabbatons. Other parents trust me... to courrpt, I mean teach their children. You should too!

Friday, June 10, 2005 9:51:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares