Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Baby Boy has a Name!

Baby boy had a bris today. Don't tell anyone--but I started crying when I heard him cry. Anyway, they named him Yehuda Lev (or Leib, I'm not sure). Yehuda's one of my favorite names.
So far my list of names (in case I should suddenly find myself pregnant with a boy) is:
  • Yehuda
  • Shmuel
  • Tzvi
  • Eliyahu
  • Meir
  • Asher
  • Zevi
  • Avi
  • Binyamin
  • Shimon
  • Yissachar
  • Zevulan
I have to say, between my list and Doni's (Julio, Mario, Chlamydia...), mine is really good!

9 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Rands, Justus is not a Jewish name. It isn't even Hebrew! And Lazer is just corny. Although Eliezer is a gorgeous name. Actually...I think Eliyahu was high on my list. Gotta go add that!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 3:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My friend'd name (one of the guys I set up) is named Eliezer.

Two, Sephardis don't always use "traditional" names.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 7:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like clamidia! It sounds like a mid-evil royal name sort of like guenevere or king henry.I would bet any guy named sir arthor would be way cooler than any "yehuda" dork.
by the way doni posted this but he doensn't know how to enter his username so now he just has to talk in third person like a shmuck.

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 10:13:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Yehuda's not a dork name! It's one of my favorites! Mario is a dork name! There's a Mario in my class and he's a dork!

Wednesday, June 08, 2005 11:59:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mario is hot. think about it, when can an italian immigrant work as a plumber and still be the coolest guy ever. I'll admitt that maybe there is some "etracurricular" activity between marion and luigi but still their okay in my book.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i have to agree, mario is hot... i dated a mario is my OTD days. he was really hot.

i don't know really about being an immigrant plumber being cool... but he was a total pothead. i mean, come on, he eats shrooms and he gets bigger?

ever heard of the song "go ask alice," by jefferson airplane? seriously you need to download it.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 12:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did mario have a curly moustache like those people from the thiries? The reason I'm asking is because I have no idea what the hell I'm getting at but figured I would try to make you think I'm onto something so you will think I am smart and will think twice before you make a cool name list without consulting me first.
How's that for a run-on sentence?

Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:07:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

doni, i think it's time you find somehtign better top do than start up with ppl in comments. and io shopuild finedsomehtign better to do than respond to every one fo your comments.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 2:31:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mario did not have a curly moustache. Actually he looked like the majority of the guys I've dated. Tall, skinny, dark hair, dark eyes, and scruffy.

Yeah, come to think of it, he looked just as scummy and sketchy as the rest of them.

Thursday, June 09, 2005 10:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares