Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Message of the Day

Today we're doing something a little different. I do not have a quote of the day because the only quote-worthy thing said today was said by my prof. and I've been warned against using a prof.'s quote. However, I do have a message of the day (this is just a one time thing)...

"Since we all know how dedicated to the proposition of pregnancy Dina is, it constantly surprises me that she does not spend more time trying to attract the attention of non-Jews. Perhaps we who know and love her should hold a raffle for the Hunter goy community and see if we can't just wrangle up some tall, dark, curly-locked, twin gene endowed manwhore, or at least a decent date. After all, getting to the point where you admit you are otd is half the battle."
-Ian

Nice try, babe. :)

4 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When did you speak to Ian?

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:38:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

He facebook messaged me.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 2:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so hes courting you online?

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 2:26:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Sign up? What's the need? I made him a screenname, he just needs to download the stupid thing.

Wednesday, June 29, 2005 4:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares