Wednesday, June 01, 2005

So This Freak Occurrence Happened in Class Today

I used to have a big ego. After today's class, I have a really, really big ego. My teacher paired us up and asked us each to write a "personality snapshot" about the person we were paired with. We were to have a thesis statement, four supporting examples, and a conclusion.

Some of the 'graphs kids wrote sucked. Some were really good. But after I read mine, people applauded. That's right--they clapped their hands.

When I'm nervous, I tend to act extremely hyper. I know, I know, I act hyper often. But this hyper is different. This is the hyper that people never believe is "just hyperness" without any alcoholic help...but it is. So anyway, I was mad hyper-fidgety and really just nervous in class today because that's how I get on my first day of class (not all classes, just writing classes). And then they applauded! One can only imagine the shockexcitement I went into. I hope this semester is a good one.

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much speed were you on when you worte this story? For some reason you make me nervous.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 3:07:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Me??? None.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Then it's the mighty DB's footsteps I'm walking in. Proud Jews all around!

Friday, June 03, 2005 12:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares