Saturday, October 29, 2005

I Had Such a Strange Dream...MANGO!

I had one of the longest and most bizarre dreams I've ever had last night. I thought, in honor or Nedenah's new blog, I'd post it. But I can't post every part because it'd be disrespectful to a couple of people. So here I present Parts the First, the Third, and the Fourth of my five part dream.

Part the First:
My friend Julie was going to propose to me, but she was going to do it with my great-grandmother's ring. I didn't want her to propose because I knew I'd feel bad saying "no" or "I need some time to think about it," but I didn't want to say "yes" just then. I didn't want to say yes, because really I wanted to marry a man so that I could have a baby. I was talking to Randy and I told him that. So then I was holding onto the ring and hiding it so that she couldn't propose with it. I was hiding it in my clenched palm.

Part the third:
I was walking in this field that doesn't exist alongside route 59 but has existed in other dreams I've had and I thought I saw a castle through the gate, so I jumped onto the gate to see it. After studying it for about 5-10 minutes, I realized it was just the back of Victoria Gardens, so I continued on my way.

Part the fourth:
I was on a tour in Israel and the tour guide was Leonard Nimoy, but he spoke like William Shatner and was saying random things. For example, someone would ask "so, when was this monument built?" and his response would be, "I want to go to sleep. MANGO!" He kept shouting fruits and jumping around. Then I was looking at a newspaper on a wallish thing and he came over and put his finger on the Pisces horoscope and said, "oh, that'll be you. ORANGE!" (I actually forgot the fruit, but it was something) and I said, "How did you know I'm a pisces?" and he got this stricken look on his face like he went into shock and he was shocked that he knew that.

THE END!

7 original thoughts out there

Blogger Sara said...

haha- that was a really amusing dream- if only life could be that random- halevei

Sunday, October 30, 2005 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Did the dream actually come in parts? I love mangos, but probably would stop loving them if I dreamt about Leonard Nimoy using them in random ramblings.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 1:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had the same dream. Isn't that bizarrre? Although Leonard Nimoy was a smart, funny, good looking woman... oh, and there was no fruit... plus, it took place on a beach... and it involved pirates... but the pirates were wearing "ORANGE!" man, spooky, isn't it?!

Sunday, October 30, 2005 2:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and the dreams mean that you want to tell me how to make cholent.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 2:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, see this time i checked the blogs again after leaving a comment.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 2:10:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahahahahhahahaha! (That was a response to all of Christian's comments and Nukes's.

I think I always dream anything because last night I had an insanely weird dream. Like really. I was even with this man who was a 30-year old something friend of mine and his ex-wife. And when he walked me out, she came along and outside was the outside of my grandparents' apartment building and there was a group of kids on scooters coming our way, and he was like, "oh, why don't I introduce you to my kids?" So he called two over and then we were looking at these ginormous rugelach on the floor and I asked the 7ish year-old which was his favorite and what shape it looked like to him, then I put my arm around him. Anyway, that was just the end of it. BLAH!

Sunday, October 30, 2005 6:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would like to thank my mom, hunter college, and vegan cholent for my prize!

ever since i was a little goyboy i have dreamed about getting the prize for most comments in a row. All i can say to people with similar aspirations is never stop practicing and never give up.

Sunday, October 30, 2005 7:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares