Sunday, December 18, 2005

I Guess I DO Look Like Biggs a Little


Jason Biggs was finally beat out by Andie MacDowell 6-4 in the competition to see which celebrity I most look like. I did get some surprise celebrities though. Like, for example, there's this seriously dorky picture I have that Randy used to use as the icon for my fan club until I made him change it and anyway, they thought I most resembled Jennifer Connely in that one. As for how I got Mira Sorvino, Demi Moore, Hilary Duff, or Japanese "superstar" Ayumi Hamasaki, I'm clueless.

7 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

What's funny is that I actually have a friend who looks just like Jason Biggs (I never realized until I saw this picture of Biggs). :)

Sunday, December 18, 2005 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

i got jonny depp moshe katsav and jodie foster... my type thing today was wubppbnuwbp

Sunday, December 18, 2005 11:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dina, u've got the perfect face...

for radio!

(u asked 4 a comment & u got it, toots :P)

Monday, December 19, 2005 9:39:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I hear according to this site, your face isn't even recognized as a face.

So there, tootsie.

Monday, December 19, 2005 10:00:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got shakira with both pics I tried which is weird because I was convinced I was her in 11th grade when I discovered we had the same hair. was that a run-on?

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 12:49:00 AM  
Blogger MC Aryeh said...

Great find of a site! I can see the Biggs, Connelly and Ayumi comparisons to your pic. So surprised Jennifer Love Hewitt did not come up for you!

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

That's funny...when I was younger and she was famous, I was convinced I looked like her. :)

Tuesday, December 20, 2005 1:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares