Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I Learned About it on Infomercials

Just last week, I was having a conversation with Nukes about how I think I might have adult ADD. The actual, "I think I have adult ADD" statement, however, took 20 minutes for me to get out. I can't really remember why, but I do remember this excerpt from the conversation:
"Knock, knock."
"Who's there?"
"MOO!"
"It's 'interrupting cow!!!'" Nukes said after regaining his composure (we were laughing hysterically).
"Oh yeah! I was thinking, 'I know I'm supposed to interrupt him with a moo, but how will he know that I'm a cow? Maybe I should say, 'boo.' Because I forgot that you say two things, I thought it was just the beginning."
Then we did it over the right way.
Coincidentally, one of the comics I frequently read, Life of Lila, had this comic yesterday:

Of course, when Nukes asked why I think I have adult ADD, I let it be known that not only do I not hear a single, bingle thing when I'm focusing on people anyway, but that I never finish anything I start and, well, here's an illustrated version of the same conversation:

Now if only I could figure out how to get Lila's hair...

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger null said...

I had to read this post two times 'cuz half way through i got distracted and started...ooh a stapler.

Tuesday, December 06, 2005 10:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

and you wonder why i don't read your long posts.

by the way, i actualy only read the comics.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005 12:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares