Friday, December 09, 2005

It Snowed

I got back into bed after shutting my alarm this morning and turned over thinking that my next alarm would wake me if need be. Little poofs of sky were floating around everywhere right outside my window, blocking my usual view of woods. I smiled to myself and cancelled my other six alarms. I was about to have a snow day.

I really hope there was no class today, but I have a feeling I just missed it...

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i woke up friday, got all dressed and ready to go to school. then realized there was no way i was trudging through the snow to the subway. got back into my pjs and went back to sleep.

Saturday, December 10, 2005 6:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got a call at 5:16 am from a teacher in my school. my parenstr weren't too happy they picked it up before I had the chance...

Sunday, December 11, 2005 12:43:00 AM  
Blogger MC Aryeh said...

don't leave me in suspense!! Was there school?

Wednesday, December 14, 2005 11:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares