Friday, March 24, 2006

Newsflash: I Have a New Stalker

I know you've all been biting your nails and sitting on the edge of your seats wondering who my next stalker was going to be. Which is why I'm here now to tell you that I have a new stalker and I know who it is. It is...dum da dum...the New York Times.
That's right, folks, the big mega-paper New York Times is after my ideas. How do I know this? Why, just yesterday they wrote about the Hotness of the Beard. And today? They wrote about Ingres (whom I wrote about on September 6th). This is just crazy.

"You collect stalkers and I collect stamps...I'm just jealous."
-Doni

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Awesome.

Friday, March 24, 2006 5:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what doni doesnt realize is that I stalk him. I even creep into his room at night when he's sleeping! wmahhahah

Monday, March 27, 2006 5:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares