Monday, March 20, 2006

I Want an Almond Joy

Wobbling in my right shoe while putting on my left one, I heard the phone ringing across my room. I hopped to get it and saw that it was my friend Zvi.
"Hello?"
"Hey," my cousin Zahava said in a pretend low voice, "we were wondering when you'd get here."
"Putting my shoes on, so in like 15 minutes."
"Great...cause we're getting bored."
I ran out of my house and into the car and made it to my friend Devora's engagement party in about 15 minutes. Needless to say, she looked beautiful.
When it was over, everyone I was talking with there moseyed out and on over to my friend Rikki's engagement party. (Seriously, we all arrived within about 20 minutes of each other...excluding Devora who came about an hour or so later.) Rikki looked stunning and the chocolates were really good. :)
I love starting my week out in simchas.

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares