Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Then Little Miss Naughty Knocked His Hat Off His Head.

Once upon a time, there were children who misbehaved. They misbehaved because they didn't understand what Polite people did. They didn't understand how to recognize the signs of a Sad person. They didn't get how to help people become Happy. They didn't know that some people are just Muddled. That other people are just Uppitty. It was a world of darkness and chaos. But that was an ancient time. That was a day before the Mr. Men and Little Miss people taught the youth about Miss Naughty, Mr. Clever, Miss Sunshine, Mr. Messy, etc. That's right, I said it. I brought up the Mr. Men and Little Miss. (Note to readers: if you don't know who they are get out. Just--just go.)
When I was younger, I loved popping a tape in and reading along with the books to find out what Little Miss Chatterbox or (the eyeless) Mr. Silly were going to do. The books were genius. But then I got older and the Mr. Men and Little Misses were packed away with my dolls and Sesame Street puzzles. And then I got even older and forgot about these characters. Until yesterday.
Yesterday I was doing my daily website look-through when I clicked a link on collegehumor. The link wasn't so funny, but I took a look around the site. Lo and behold, I found this. Ladies and gentlemen, enjoy.
:)

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares