Friday, March 31, 2006

To Be a Cop

I was stuck in front of a police car yesterday morning and, of course, put my car into cruise at 32 mph for just in case. I always feel bad for policemen. If you were looking for a life of excitement--high speed car races, people-chasing across rooftops, etc., etc.--you would turn to the police force (if you believed in movies). But what ends up happening is these people who were attracted to the danger and adventure of the field, end up getting stuck behind the slowest drivers on the road (if for no other reason than that no one in their right mind would speed when driving right in front of a cop). I just...I just think it's something to keep in mind next time you're in front of a cop. I think I'll take the next opportunity to give the cop a high-speed race. He'll probably be so thankful for the excitement that he'll forget to give me a ticket. And if he remembers, I'm sure that Police Benevolent Society sticker'll deter him.

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger None available said...

May you be so lucky.
In Israel, I was stopped by two copettes, little chicks in uniform, who decided I sped. I stepped out and let one note down my details. Then I noticed the second cop-girl sitting on their trunk, sucking her thumb.
Hallelujah.

Like your blog. Kickin' humor!

Friday, March 31, 2006 9:53:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahhahahahaha awesome!

And thanks.

Friday, March 31, 2006 4:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares