Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Featured Fan: Nukes

Yeah, that's right. Since my mother mentioned to me that she's noticed no one's commented in a while, I felt the need to do something. Not really because of the lack of comments (I do my blogging thing and you do your reading thing and I'm cool with that) but because of what my mother said after that which was, "do you still get an okay amount of hits?" More hits daily than in the past few months, fewer comments. Perhaps it's because the people who used to comment on the blog now just tell me what they were thinking directly. I don't know, but I felt making a featured fan would give my parents some nachas. Ha! :)

4 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

are we getting lazy people? are we gonna let the summer blues get to us? is the queen of hillel gonna just sit there all day teary eyed waiting for us bums to lighten up her day? NO! now start commenting people!

-concerned citizen

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:34:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i seem to rememeber last year, you wanted me and nukes to comment real bad. nukes refused, but i let you type wha i had said and sign my name... which nukes called cheating. :-D

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 9:56:00 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

well im not insulted at all! considering the fact that im your most frequent commentor, and i probably check your blog most often also, i should have been chosen as your first featured fan.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:01:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Sars, you do comment the most and you are one of the most frequent checkers, but you never gave me such an awesome quote to work with. I'll be sure to make you a feature for something else. Do keep in mind that you're the only person I made a special birthday post for! :)

Thursday, June 29, 2006 1:38:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares