Friday, June 16, 2006

Z Y X W V U

When I had successfully thought the entire Alphabet backwards, I moved onto the Times Table. Particularly the x8 table. I was absent that day from Mrs. Emma's fourth grade class and still have difficulty remembering what 8x7 is (when I do 7x8, I remember more quickly because my hint was 5,6,7,8 which does better with 56=7x8). Anyway, I got stuck at the aforementioned 8x7 and decided to find something else to entertain myself with.
Looking around the hairdresser's mirror, I noticed that her license was above the top of the mirror. In other words, it was just out of my field of vision. Glancing away, it hit me that I don't even know my hairdresser's last name. She's been cutting my hair since I was in tenth grade and yet, well, I don't know anything but her first name. Then I remembered that time I was walking down my block and the little kids were chasing the mailman in his little truck and screaming, "Gary! Gary!" Some older kid on the block assumed the role of boss and informed the others that his name was "actually Greg." Which is true.
I should probably just go and get ready for Shabbos. Have a shabbat shalom!

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares