Tuesday, June 19, 2007

What's a Polish Wax?

When everyone but me had their poems back, I asked my professor where mine was.
"Did you hand it in?"
"Yeah, I'm sure I did," I said.
"How did it go?"
Confused, I asked if she was referring to the memory poem.
"Yeah, how did it go?"
"Um...well, I guess."
And with that I was right back in 5th grade English class. After completing a vocabulary test, I put it down on Mrs. Berger's desk.
"How did you find it?" she asked.
"What?"
"How did you find it?"
"Um, what do you mean?"
"H-o-w d-i-d y-o-u f-i-n-d i-t?"
Pretty sure that she had put it on my desk when I was sitting there, I wondered how her memory could be so bad. I offered the simplest answer.
"Well, you gave it to me."
"Yes, but how did you find it?"
Distressed that I didn't know the answer to this riddle of a question, I more or less just said, "you gave it to me" again and ran for the door.

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaahhahahahha

Wednesday, June 20, 2007 5:55:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

is it the same as a brazilian wax?

Monday, June 25, 2007 12:30:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares