Friday, June 01, 2007

Talk With Your Ears.

This morning, I met a dog and its owner. The dog raised its tail to me and sat at its owner's feet. Then the woman said, "oh look--you have a friend! Talk with your ears." It was a pretty dog, but very dirty. Don't you have to take extra care when you have a white dog to keep its fur beautiful? Plus, the shirt she had on it was stained--pink (I hope the dog was female, but you never know nowadays) with stain marks. Otherwise I might have tried to pet it. Just to clarify, I had nothing else to do since the woman was getting food at my coffee/bagel place and there's only room enough for one customer in the store at a time. Which reminds me that I haven't seen Zoe (a dog I've known since her birth a few months ago) in over a month. Shabbat Shalom.

Labels: ,

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares