Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Quote of the Day

On What Constitutes Hotness
"This guy in my class looks like a Nazi. He's so damn hot."
-Miryam

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Dina, on this fair winter night, I shall trek outside to your window, and toss soft pebbles at the glass until you appear, with your short hair (comment due to the other night's haircut obsession).

I'm very talented at rhyme.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005 11:50:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally taken out of context. I described his hotness (blonde hair, blue eyes, high cheekbones, great nose, nice jaw, etc), then summed it up by saying he looked like a nazi (aryan features), and then said he was hot. And he still is. But I dont think nazis are hot. Or looking like a nazi makes one hot. In fact, I know a mormon who looks like a nazi and hes not hot. But he knows the universal wave. And thats hot. Noooooooooooooot. Alright, I think I should sleep now. And not to worry, Zahava, I really dont think looking like a nazi makes someone hot. Looking like you makes them hot. Sweet dreams, everybody (except for smelly boys with cooties)!

Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:04:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I know a Mormon who looks like a Nazi who knows the universal wave, too!
Freaky, Mir, freaky...

Thursday, March 10, 2005 12:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares