Monday, May 02, 2005

Husbandability

I made myself a husbandability Excel spreadsheet. What can I say--I was bored and curious! I made three columns that were all out of ten: husband material, compatibility, and bedness. I basically got the score from counting the first two columns twice and the third once. Although I think I should switch that cause if I'm only gonna have sex with one person in my life, it's a big factor :)... Regardless, I think the numbers were fixed.
The lowest scorer got an 18 out of 50. 18! That seems a little high for the lowest scorer. And in addition to that, I had to fudge some numbers because I didn't know. I didn't hook up with most of the guys on my chart--so bedness was oftentimes fabricated. Plus, someone I don't even know but just have a big crush on (emhm, emhm, Professor Hotness) got the highest score! Just goes to show that when you don't know someone it's easiest to get along with them. Actually, that doesn't really work, because the highest scoring compatibility-wise guys were ones I know pretty well.

4 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this normal female behavior? Like, do you all do this? Or is this just something you "O-girls" do with all your "I don't have to do time-bound mitzvot" free time?

Michael

Monday, May 02, 2005 12:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wondering when the scores are coming out? whos flash dinas biggest hero anyways?

-flashed

Monday, May 02, 2005 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Dear Flashed,

The "scores" are not coming out. And you're not even on the chart because you're too young. That'd be gross.

Dear PET/F,

Don't cry...I looooooove you. It's just that I get to make up my Prof's numbers. :)

Dear Michael,

No, most girls don't do this. This is what you do when you really have to write a paper, write a dvar Torah, and um, do other things! Besides, we really do have time-bound mitzvot obligations...just not most of them. Common misunderstanding.

Monday, May 02, 2005 9:19:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so i suppose ure simply an equal oppurtunity flasher. is tht it?

-flashed

Tuesday, May 03, 2005 11:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares