Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My Hidden Talent: Revealed!

I used to watch with envy while people would twist their arms all the way around, play intense songs using spoons, or imitate teachers really well during talent shows at camp. I just had no talent that was talent-show-worthy. Sure, I can do a really good backbend, but that's not tznius for a talent show. I can bake really well, but that too is just not entertaining enough for a talent show.

And so, it is with great pride and happiness that I will unveil my hidden talent... I can make my eye squeak! That's right, folks, I sure can. Up until this week, I thought squeaky eyes were something of a norm in society. But now that I know it's something special to me and maybe a few other people, I will be showcasing this talent everywhere!

Step aside arm-twisters, my eyes are so gonna rock you!

0 original thoughts out there

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares