Thursday, June 02, 2005

Professor du Hotness and I Are So Yesterday

I just got the final draft of my last essay for Professor du Hotness' class (Eng 308: Essay Writing 1) in the mail today. It came to me in my self-addressed and stamped envelope I gave to him along with my essay. Here's what he wrote:

"This is great work--such a distinct and colorful personality comes through here. It's the liveliest, most fun, and most whimsical essay I've read all year. Your revisions address all the issues I had with the previous draft. Thanks for your hard work and excellent class participation this semester."

Here are my suggested alternate endings to my professor's note...
"and here is my number: 1-888-I-luv-you."
"and I'd like to take you out some time to discuss your skills. Those other than writing, that is..."
"and I think you're hot."
"and seriously, I want you so bad that anytime you wanna pop into my office, I'll be there waiting for you."
Actually, that last one's a bit freaky. But still--it woulda been nice for him to at least offer to take me out for a coffee if I ever want his input on a piece of writing. Y'know, like a 911 I can lean on in extreme situations.

(Just by the way, I don't know what kind of boring essays he's been reading that mine was so much fun, because when I gave this essay--A History of Fish and Me--to Mir to read, she was bored at about halfway through the second page!)

3 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's because I'm not as into you as he is. Ok, maybe I am.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 11:51:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That reminds me of a cnn article I once read regarding a student who married his "lover" elementary school teacher when she got out of jail. ahhhh the good old days.

Thursday, June 02, 2005 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

you should send him the naked pictures i took of you.... but there kinda fuzzy oh wait no their no :)

Friday, June 03, 2005 3:10:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares