Thursday, June 09, 2005

Quotes of the Day

On my Picture Titled Boredom
"Do you ever reach a point when you say to yourself, "why would I take a picture of that?'"
-Doni

And This is Why We're Friends!
"I wrote a paper with 78 semi-colons. My teacher counted and said that if it wasn't for the abundent use of semi-colons, I would have gotten an F. But I made her laugh, so I got a C."
-Steve

2 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the picture. When did you take it? It had to be really late, because there is nobody there.

Friday, June 10, 2005 9:57:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

On Wednesday, my class was cancelled and I had until 9:15 when Mir got out of class with nothing to do. This picture is a result of staring at the escalator for fifteen minutes tired, hungry, and totally stoned on air.

Friday, June 10, 2005 10:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares