Saturday, July 16, 2005

But Really I Want to Have a Baby

Friday night, I was sitting outside my cousins' house holding baby Yehuda on my stomach/chest. He was sleeping and I was pretending that I had a baby. My father and brother started up the driveway with my uncle after shul and loud enough for me to hear, my father says to my uncle, "Dina wants to have a baby. We have to be careful who she hangs out with because one day she might come home with a baby."

If you've never had to meet my father, allow me to explain. Most of my weirdness--I get from him, so you can only imagine...

But still, what he said was TOTALLY uncalled for. I mean, if I were ever to even consider coming home pregnant, they'd know because I'd start hanging out with uber-tall guys with serious brains, curly, dark hair and twins in their genes. So there!

4 original thoughts out there

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

mmm, funny how life works. i ended up pregnant with twins when i was 21 (on birth control). it's been a hard road, but they are now almost 20. but, what is so interesting, is that instinct that we have when we hold a baby to our chest. i still get it when i hold one and gawd knows i am DONE having babies!

Sunday, July 17, 2005 12:40:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Okay, so this has been my disease for over ten years now. It's just seriously intense right now because I spent the weekend chilling with four adorable munchkins and an infant.

Sunday, July 17, 2005 12:54:00 AM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

Dina why dont you ask logan to have the baby? you know you want to..

Sunday, July 17, 2005 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Steve, I think you need a little Dina-lovin' because you're starting to sound a little bitter...

:)

Sunday, July 17, 2005 2:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares