Friday, July 15, 2005

You Are Deb

I got an e-mail from H. Randall Agadi III tonight titled, "that's u, goober!" It contained just this:

However, I'd like to state for the record that I am not Deb. I'm not even Deb-like. So like all those other rumors Randy's started about me, this one too is untrue.

Well...here's a little update (even thought I doubt anyone's seen this yet because I just posted it about five minutes ago): I just took this quiz and as it turns out...I AM Deb. I think my "peanut butter sandwich" answer gave it away.
Only, they tell me, "You are Deb and you could drink whole milk if you wanted." I can't believe Randy left that out of his e-mail. I know his favorite line in the whole movie is, "Like...numchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills. Girls like guys with skills!" but the greatest line was really, "I see you're drinking 1%. Is that because you think you're fat? Because you're not. You could be drinking whole milk if you wanted."

6 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how am i napolean?

Friday, July 15, 2005 9:55:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Wait a minute there Randy! Did you originally take the quiz answering how I would? How did you get Deb...?

Friday, July 15, 2005 1:14:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

That's so funny!

I did a google search for Napoleon D. quizzes and got this one, so I figured it's where you found that.

Hehe, nice.

And Mir--we all know you're Napoleon because you do the best, "I'll do what ever I feel like doing. Gosh!"

And Logan--you're training to be a cage fighter! Hahahaha! That's great.

Friday, July 15, 2005 1:24:00 PM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

i think we shoudl put logan and dina in a cage...but fighting wont be the exact outcome

Friday, July 15, 2005 5:10:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Aaaaahahahhaha Steve. You crack me up.

Friday, July 15, 2005 5:45:00 PM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

dina i love making you feel so awkward that your comments are so mundane :) i hope i didnt do the same to logan

Friday, July 15, 2005 5:51:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares