Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Ew, Ew, and Ew Again

Well! There was a dead bird on my lawn.

I went upstairs to wash myself up and get dressed. I came back down and went back to my work at the kitchen table (there was a pincher bug on my chair and those freak the everything out of me, so I had to come inside). Of course, I needed a little distraction, so I looked to my left and out the doors of my kitchen to see scattered feathers and grossness all over the lawn. As soon as I'm done crying and throwing up, I am going to exact revenge on the stupid lawn-mower man who desecrated the body. I know he saw the bird because I was sitting here when he drove past it the first time on his mower thing and he looked down to take a look at it.

I hate when people are destructive. Really, the bird was dead already--did this guy really need to mutilate it?

2 original thoughts out there

Blogger Mesiach said...

where did all the jews go? its 12:30 and there is not one Jew on my buddy list...im scared...where areyou guys? im getting nervous...okay call me back soon

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 12:24:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hrm...
I was out.
Mir went to bed early.
Doni left me a message and I haven't listened to yet, so I don't know about him.
Randy's still away, I think.
Nukes is in camp.
Eliana and Julie hardly come on anymore...

Y'know, this reminds me of the time you left me a message asking if Meshiach had come because you saw a chassid driving on Shabbat. (He was a hatzolah guy we figured out.)

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 5:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares