Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Just Around the Corner from School...

I didn't have my camera with me when I came eye to eye with a deer about 30 or so feet away from me this morning, but I did have it with me in the city!

I saw these chimneys and couldn't resist. Mary Poppins, anyone?

And these are... Tom, Dick, Harry, and Little Bo Peep. Welcome to New York.

7 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the bird one reminds me of the pigeons in animaniacs. ;-)

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:46:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Uh...don't recall!

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 3:51:00 PM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

aanaaa-maaaan-eeee---yaks greatest reality tv show on the WB hahahaha

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 12:04:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DINA! i'm shocked! where was your childhood? no simpsons? no animaniacs? next you're going to tell me you've never seen some crazy pop culture, cult movie like pulp fiction or something!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 11:03:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

I had a cultured childhood. When was your first trip to the Met? Huh, huh? Was it when you were about seven, too? Take that!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005 2:04:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hah hah, unfortunatly i'm just as cultured as you are. my mom used to take me to the met when i was about that age and younger. especially on rainy days when we couldn't go play in central park. it was our shabbat outing, back when the met was free (and didn't *ask* for a donation). then when i was in grade school, my sister i used to go the chinese garden and do homework, because my mom wasn't home yet, and we didn't like being home.

Friday, July 15, 2005 11:39:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i meant fortunatly. ^

Friday, July 15, 2005 4:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares