Monday, July 11, 2005

O-Girls are Just Hotter

My beeeeeeeeeest friend from second through fifth grade just got married tonight. I went through a bajillion outfits from my closet, my mother's, and sister's until we found something good to wear. This is how sexy the outfits I didn't wear made my bed look:


And now, proof that O-girls really are the hottest breed of girls (even though I look pretty boyish in this shot):

Here's a pic of just me and Steve's looooooove, Chaya, with some kind of sexy light thing going on in the background:

6 original thoughts out there

Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hehe.

She and I were like twins in high school. I so have to find a ninth grade picture when we were still the biggest nerds! Yes--hard to believe, I know, but there was a day...

Monday, July 11, 2005 12:06:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! chaya looks stunning! I totally want to jump her (again)!

Monday, July 11, 2005 1:11:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Haha! Mir, that comment is high school.

Goodness I miss all that fun stuff... :)

Monday, July 11, 2005 2:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mir your lucky her shomer forcefield only works around guys

Monday, July 11, 2005 3:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe..it;s true. and who said that?

Monday, July 11, 2005 10:16:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Funny, Mir, I was thinking the same thing! Who are you anonymous?

Tuesday, July 12, 2005 12:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares