Friday, July 08, 2005

Ian's Milkshake

I've known about Ian's famous Milkshake video for months. I think we all have. But just tonight, for the first time ever, I watched it. Alls I have to say is that I'm still passed out from laughter. I don't know how to upload videos, so you'll have to go here (and then click on the right where it says Ian Milkshake) to watch it.

For those of you who don't know Ian, he's our blond, 6'5" goy who knows more about all things Jewish than anyone but Helen (although I'm pretty sure he knows more Yiddish than she does). And you get to watch him shake what he's got.

5 original thoughts out there

Anonymous Anonymous said...

where ever did you find this gem? come visit Ian!!!! we miss you!!!

Friday, July 08, 2005 9:20:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

randy just sent it to me. THAT IS HYSTERICAL!!!

Friday, July 08, 2005 11:46:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you all enjoy my milk shakety shake shake. I should say for the record and before people get worried that that performance was in no way inspired by drugs or alcohol. I was simply in a ghetto ass latina mood.

Saturday, July 09, 2005 8:36:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was a gut-busting experience! it's even better than that pudgy guy dancing to that romanian song. one question though: is he going "regimental" under that kilt? (please don't misconstrue my curiosity.)

Saturday, July 09, 2005 9:46:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hey hey mamacita! Nice job there ya did on the dancing. I like your motions for "pour."

:)

Saturday, July 09, 2005 10:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares