Thursday, July 07, 2005

I Like Food

When I was sixteen, my friend Chaya and I were obsessed with taking online quizzes and emailing our results to each other. I had taken every quiz on emode (now called tickle) and so had she. Basically, we both learned that we were cold-hearted, sex-obsessed kids who'd rather break someone's heart in an email and hook up with strangers than find true love. But then, we were sixteen.
I have too much free time on my hands (y'know, when I should be studying math), so I've found myself back on emode taking ridiculous quizzes that are now just about advertisements. Read that again...no, no, still doesn't make sense. Anyway, I was taking a quiz just now to find out how sinful I am (turns out I'm below average), and I just thought question number 21 was great.

21. If I had to choose, I'd rather spend the majority of my free time:
a. Thinking about what I could eat
b. Fantasizing about bigger and better possessions
c. Obsessing about how I was wronged

Obviously, I'm an a kinda person.

3 original thoughts out there

Blogger Mesiach said...

when i was 19 i was obsessed with chaya

Thursday, July 07, 2005 3:11:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!
We all know!

Thursday, July 07, 2005 6:33:00 PM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

And...I linked to the wrong article. Sorry--this is the one I meant! Go figure.

Friday, July 08, 2005 2:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares