Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Quotes of the Day

As Easy to Forgive as Natalie Portman Is, We All Have Our Limits
"She could probably slap me, like medium hard, and I'd forgive her right after it happened...but only if it was medium hard, if she really laid into me I'd be pretty TOd."
-Logan

Another Chicken or Egg Question
"Is the color orange named after the fruit or vice versa?"
-Randy

3 original thoughts out there

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

and..........what word rhymes with orange?

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 11:44:00 PM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

natalie portman is the appple of my eye....i mean israeli jewish rich actress and likes to make out at the kotel...i mean comeon i would totally plop 4 carrots on her

Tuesday, July 19, 2005 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger Mesiach said...

im a grand master in everything
so just try and fight me...Portman is mine

Wednesday, July 20, 2005 9:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares