Saturday, July 16, 2005

Quote of the Day

I WANT TO HAVE A BABY!
"Let's play Ring-Around-the-Rosie!"
-Shana

8 original thoughts out there

Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

how old are you?

Sunday, July 17, 2005 12:43:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Uh...20.

Sunday, July 17, 2005 12:53:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

dina is your name? that's my cat's name, my son named her from the cat in alice in wonderland. what are your hobbies?

Sunday, July 17, 2005 1:06:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Yeah, I saw that on your blog. :)

My hobbies: Hmmm...writing, reading food books, baking, singing really loudly to myself, editing friends' papers, dreaming about having a baby, writing, chilling with friends, eating, yoga, cheeses, taking care of my fish (three Betas), stalking Gregg Allman (kinda kidding)...uh, so yeah.

But my cousin is sick on guitar. (Thought you might like that, being a music teacher and all. :))

Sunday, July 17, 2005 1:23:00 AM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

sick on guitar? what do you mean? lol

Sunday, July 17, 2005 8:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You like editing other peoples papers, what about stories?
Nedenah

Sunday, July 17, 2005 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger BrownsvilleGirl said...

Insanely good.

As a matter of fact, she's sitting in the orchestra pit at Wicked (on Broadway) today because her teacher is one of the musical directors and he invited her to. But I do play piano...

Sunday, July 17, 2005 2:30:00 PM  
Blogger Ellie Creek Ellis said...

sickly means insanely good. okay. i'm just too old to be keeping up with this lingo! haha

Sunday, July 17, 2005 8:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Listed on BlogShares